Wireless Security Alarm Systems
What is Total Connect?
Watch this short video and see for yourself. -------->
Wireless Alarm System / Automation
wireless alarm systems / Automation
Honeywell™ Vista 21ip
- Internet alarm reporting and uploading/downloading capability via on-board AlarmNet Internet Communicator
- Supports four graphic touchscreen keypads
- Wireless keys can be programmed without using zones
- Eight on-board hardwired zones standard (15 when Zone Doubling feature is used)
– 40 hardwired expansion zones
– 40 wireless expansion zones
- Two low current on-board trigger outputs
- 100 Event Log viewable at system keypads with time/date stamp
- 48 system user codes assignable to either partition
- Expandable to 48 total zones when used with hardwired and/or wireless expansion modules
- Two independent partitions plus a common partition
– Global arming from any system keypad
– Goto function to view or operate one partition from the other
– Separate partition account numbers
16 output devices
– Relays (Model 4204 Relay Modules, or 4229 Expansion Module)
- Four installer-configurable zone types allows the installer to create custom zone types by assigning all zone attributes
- Supports four-wire, and up to 16 two-wire smokes
– Works with Sentrol CleanMe™ maintenance signal
- Multiple actions on output devices depending on system state
– Turns lights off when system arms
– Turns the same light on when system disarms
– Flashes same lights when system is in alarm
- Built-in phone line cut monitor with programmable delay and annunciation options
– Display on system keypads
– Trigger local sounders
– Trigger system bell
- Security Dealer Features
- Automatic System Load Shed
– During extended AC power fail, the system battery will be disconnected to prevent irreversible battery failure. Reduces service calls to replace batteries.
- Dynamic Signaling
– Reduces redundant reporting to the central station when multiple reporting methods are used; i.e. digital dialer and AlarmNet radio
Valuable End-User Features
- Viewable on system keypads:
– Exit countdown
– Time and date display*
– Event log*
- Auto keypad backlighting on entry
- Keyswitch arming
- Programmable macro buttons and single-button arming
- Supports a variety of wireless remote controls for single-button operation
- User Scheduling
– Auto arm/disarm
– “User access” time windows
- VIP Module allows system control from any touchtone phone
- Chime by zone
*Requires custom alpha keypad
• Six on-board hardwired zones
– 16 hardwired expansion zones totaling 22
– 26 wireless expansion zones
• Supports two graphic touchscreen keypads
• Eight independent keyfob zones allow wireless keys to be programmed without using any of the 26 zones
• 32 system user codes
• Supports four-wire and up to 16 two-wire smokes
• Keyswitch arming
• Chime by zone
Honeywell Total Connect is a trademark of Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell Total Connect images © Honeywell International Inc.
Now installing SKYBELL Wifi Video Doorbell!
DB Pro Security is pleased to announce the latest in video security technology.
Get a quote for Skybell Video Doorbell for your home or business today!
With Skybell, you will always know when someone has pressed your doorbell, and you can see and speak to them as well.
Even when you are not even home! Give the impression, to potential prowlers, that your house is occupied.
Skybell uses your existing hard wired doorbell system and your smart phone or tablet to alert you whenever the doorbell has been pressed. By opening the app, you will be able to see and communicate with your visitor. A high definition video including sound is also recorded for easy playback and can be downloaded to your device.
Don't have an existing hard wired doorbell? We can install one for you, or ask us about other options.
SkyBell gives you the control, convenience and safety you've never had before. Whether you're home or away, feel confident knowing you can see who's at your door!
For a demonstration or quote to have a Skybell installed by a licensed professional security technician,
call DB Pro Security at 401-484-5618 or 401-608-2084